Items eligible for return must be initiated within 30 days from the order delivery date. For orders placed November 1st through December 15th of the current year returns must be initiated by January 31st of the following year or 30 days from the order delivery date, whichever is later.
Refunds for returns go to the original form of payment less fees that are item dependent to include, but not limited to shipping and restocking fees. For details on return shipping and fees, please contact Customer Service. Refunds processed prior to receipt of the returned item, that after inspection do not meet the conditions stated on the return authorization or communicated to our customer service representative, will result in Room Tonic charging the refunded amount back to the existing payment method on file. We try to process refunds within 7 business days. Prior to placing an order refer to the product detail page for the item specific return policy.
Special Order / Customized / Personalized Items
Any order placed for monogrammed, customized, or made-to-order items cannot be canceled or modified after the order is placed. These items are nonreturnable. This includes indoor and outdoor furniture with special-order upholstery. This excludes defective items and items damaged during delivery.
Return Conditions and Exclusions
Returnable items must arrive back in original condition. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton to include all original packaging and accessories. Items sold in Multiple Quantities must be returned in the same quantity in which they were sold.
- Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
- Any return labels must be used within 10 business days of receipt. Delayed returns may not be eligible for refund.
- Visible or concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Due to the nature of some types of orders the general return policy will not apply. Some exceptions include:
- Open Box items are sold as is and are not eligible for return.
- Orders for 10 or more of the same item are subject to a 25% restocking charge. For large quantity orders it is recommended a sample is ordered first to ensure the item meets requirements.
- Items with a dollar value greater than $400 are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Orders for items that are not on the Room Tonic website may not be returnable and/or may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Special Order, Customized, Personalized Items and made-to-order items are not eligible for return.
Start a Return
To start a return, you will need a return authorization. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization. Photos of the item and packaging may be required depending on the nature of the return.
Are you missing parts or is the item lost? Contact us by phone for faster resolution.
There are two ways to start a return authorization:
If you have an account, go to your Order History, find your order and expand the details. Click the Return Request link on the item you wish to return and fill out the return request.
If you don’t have an account, click here and in the Check Order section enter your order number, email address and billing zip code. Click the Return Request link on the item you wish to return and fill out the return request.
What if I don’t see a Return Request link on the item?
There are multiple reasons why you may not see a link. Please contact us by phone for further assistance.
Contact us by phone to speak with a customer service representative for assistance with your return request. Photos may be required depending on the reason for your return.