Please Accept This Candle As A Token Of My Poverty - Infused With "Crushing Debt"
Nothing like making your student loan/mortgage payment before heating up some lentils and rice for your one meal of the day, is there?
Each Order comes with a handwritten note of empowerment from one of our Snarky Malicious Women! What will yours say? Post yours with #staymalicious on Instagram for a shout out!
- 100% Natural Soy grown and manufactured in the USA - Hand poured in Lake Stevens, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors, binders, stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Labels made from Recycled Kraft Paper
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary Jar (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) with Strong Metal Lid
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours